Hunter SF is hiring! We are currently hunting for a recruiter to join our growing team!
- Candidate Screening – The recruiter is responsible for screening resumes determining which candidates meet the minimum requirements. Recruiters then move chosen candidates on to the next step in the hiring process.
- Interviewing – This person will be responsible for conducting initial interviews, which are then used to narrow the number of potential candidates who will be submitted to Hunter SF’s respective clients.
- Partnering with hiring managers to determine staffing needs
- Screening resumes
- Performing in-person and phone interviews with candidates
- Administering appropriate company assessments
- Performing reference and background checks
- Coordinating interviews with the hiring managers
- Following up on the interview process status
- Maintaining relationships with clients to ensure staffing goals are achieved
- Communicating employer information and benefits during screening process
- Staying current on the company’s organization structure, personnel policy, and federal and state laws regarding employment practices
- Completing timely reports on employment activity
- Degree from a top-tier university
- Impeccable organization and attention-to-detail
- Experience in optimizing processes and increasing efficiency
- Clear and concise communication skills
- Strong passion for technology and startups
- 1+ years of recruiting experience or great internships