Leveraging your knowledge of the financial services space, you will run analyses and provide recommendations in order to support the office of the Chief Investment Officer. A unique aspect of this position is the comprehensive view you’ll have of the business. Working alongside leaders in Engineering, Capital Markets, Partnerships, Research and Compliance, you will gain deep knowledge of the organization in order to make informed business decisions.
What You’ll Do
- Assess the risk of platforms, portfolio, investment funds, investor groups, ABS tranches, etc.
- Will help develop and build state-of-the-art monitoring and alerting system and reporting tools
- Provide the CIO and the broader organization with relevant and material credit risk updates on portfolio performance and emerging risks/trends with actionable proposed outcomes
- Ensure portfolio performance remains within acceptable risk parameters while demonstrating returns are commensurate with higher risk segments
- Work with a variety of fintech platforms and understand their policies and processes
- Perform due diligence risk assessment on new platforms – assess risks inherent in each platform through analytics, risk attribution, and risk monitoring
What We’re Looking For
- Master’s degree in Engineering, Data Science, Math, Statistics, or equivalent
- Minimum 4 years’ experience working in Finance
- Fluent in Python and SQL