Our client is a very prestigious family office who is looking for a client service specialist to join their growing team in San Francisco.
The Client Analyst will support the Senior Director and Client Relations Senior Manager with the day-to-day requests and service needs of the client.
- Support the Client Relations team in responding to daily, often high-volume client requests requiring exceptional responsiveness and attention to detail.
- Use the client’s financial and investment data to prepare various schedules and analyses for management to facilitate decision-making.
- Liaise with client’s other trusted advisors such as bankers, attorneys, mortgage brokers, insurance brokers, etc.
- Prepare schedules and documents for the Foundations. Ensure tracking and execution of philanthropic activity.
- Provide private banking services in accounts, including bill pay, credit monitoring, and account reconciliation
- Work with various third-party service vendors on a variety of household needs
- Manage insurance policies for the clients’ property and casualty insurance program.
- Monitor political contribution filings for clients and ensure that clients are in compliance with federal and state laws.
- Review reports prepared by accounting staff prior to the distribution to clients.
- Assist Senior Director and Client Relations Manager with other projects and tasks as requested.
- Minimum BA/BS with a preference for an emphasis in coursework in Finance, Business, or Accounting.
- 2 – 3 years of experience in the Financial Services/Private Banking industry or in a Family Office environment.
- Client-oriented and highly professional demeanor with the ability to maintain strict client confidentiality.
- Proactive, detail-oriented and possess strong follow-up and organizational skills.
- Independent judgment to gather data, solve complex problems, triage competing priorities, and carry out assigned responsibilities.
- Superior interpersonal skills evidenced in both verbal and written communications, as well as excellent listening skills.
- Self-starter, able to understand and follow procedures, and work effectively in a complex, demanding and fast-paced work environment.
- Works well as part of a team and independently.
- Fluency with the MS Office Suite, including strong MS Excel skills.