Our client is a very well known and prestigious technology-focused growth equity platform based here in SF.
The ideal candidate will have a strong data and analytics background as well as problem solving skills, efficient execution and a knack for delivering operational performance in a growth setting. The role will require that this person have a passion for data analysis and technology and drive operational improvement for both companies and the investment team.
This position will impact the firm by delivering insights, analysis and recommendations that will help improve portfolio company operations and value, guide investment decisions, and further deal sourcing effectiveness. Further, the nature of the role will provide the candidate with exposure to high performing technology companies, market research and analysis, and investment processes.
*This is NOT an investing role but will grow into a leadership opportunity within the firm
- Develop operational infrastructure and a plan for data analysis
- Conduct benchmarking analyses on key operational indicators of high performing technology companies
- Produce content and presentations to communicate findings of market research
- Analyze and identify operational improvement areas for investment sourcing process
- Help design technology systems and processes to enhance sourcing effectiveness
- Ad hoc portfolio operation projects as assigned.
- 2-4 years of experience in managment consulting and / or company operational performance analysis; ideally with in the technology/software space
- Stong intellectual curiosity and be a strategic thinker
- Experience with sales and finance operation a plus
- Extensive experience managing complex projects from concept through implementation
- Comfort with working with a variety of constituents to perform data aggregation
- Strong work ethic
- Desire to work in a fun, fast paced, entrepreneurial environment
- Sales ops, management consulting and/or financial services experience highly desired
- Extensive experience with PowerPoint and Excel
- Bachelor’s degree