Our client is a very well known and prestigious technology-focused growth equity platform based here in SF.
They are seeking a talented individual to join their highly strategic Portfolio Operations team to help drive commercial and strategic opportunities for their portfolio companies and amplify outcomes for their portfolio partners.
- Support the expansion & mapping of firm’s network of senior leader relationships by
- Performing corporate executive research
- Collaborating with other internal teams to effectively leverage their collective networks
- Develop relationships with management teams of portfolio companies and identify best approaches to support their success from a commercial and strategic relationship standpoint
- Support the facilitation of relevant commercial or strategic introductions amongst portfolio companies, network relationships and prospects.
- Assemble information gathered from networking activities to inform portfolio companies on trends and strategic priorities of key customer verticals.
- Support relationship coverage plan within the Portfolio Ops and Growth Investment team to ensure thoughtful coordination.
- Build and maintain presentations and marketing materials to inform team members on network, stories of connectivity and value creation, as well as for internal reporting and training purposes.
- Logistically coordinate events with founders and thought leaders to drive insight sharing across our portfolio and network.
- Build relationships with corporate executives with thought leadership presentations, deal review sessions, and events.
- Demonstrated ability to develop strong and trusted relationships.
- Experience managing complex projects from concept through implementation
- Comfort working with a variety of both internal and external constituents
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills – experience working closely with, presenting to, and corresponding via email with senior audiences
- Strong grasp of business fundamentals
- Proficiency in Excel and PowerPoint
- Bachelor’s degree
- 7-10+ years’ experience in a similar role at another investment platform or an adjacent space
- At least 3 to 5 years of recent experience in a “customer facing” capacity developing relationships with senior leaders and decision makers
- Highly collaborative, team-oriented and relationship-oriented
- Enjoys relationship building and identifying ways to create mutually beneficial opportunities for our partners
- Highly Conscientious / Strong work ethic and willingness to take on challenging projects
- High level of curiosity on the impact of technology across a wide variety of different industries/businesses
- Particularly strong and articulate in written communication & correspondence
- Deeply curious, creative and thoughtful
- Strong entrepreneurial quality