Our client is a San Francisco based private equity firm, focused on investing in technology and software companies with strong management teams and attractive growth prospects.
- Spearhead due diligence activities and support the deal process from start to finish
- Responsible for building robust financial models for potential opportunities
- Help manage and develop team members in a highly team-oriented and collaborative environment
- Help Identify, execute and manage all aspects of deal sourcing
- 2-4 years of experience at a private equity firm, middle market investment bank, strategy consulting firm, or corporate strategy role
- Undergraduate degree from top-tier institution
- Deeply analytical and thoughtful in analyzing a company’s financials and growth prospects.
- Exceptional Excel/modeling/forecasting skills are essential, as is advance knowledge of Word, PowerPoint and Outlook. Must have strong understanding of accounting, valuation, and financial statements
- Must be a VERY organized, detail-oriented team player and be able to work in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment
- Self-motivation and strong work ethic are vital. Must maintain robust multitasking abilities, service-oriented personality, be stress resistant, and possess an intellectual curiosity with an investigative mind
Candidates who meet the above criteria should submit a confidential resume to Mallory@hunter-sf.com. Hunter SF wishes you the best of luck in your search. Happy Hunting.