Our client is a very prestigious global asset management firm with multiple strategies. They are currently hiring an VP for their real estate fund in San Francisco
- Pipeline:“Owns” pipeline for company. Becomes the expert in DealCloud, expanding capabilities of the tool.
- Inbound Calls:Handles a portion of introductory / exploratory calls and meetings.
- Email Campaigns:Assist with development of email campaigns to select clients > updates on development pipelines > updates on the Fund. This will utilize info graphics and help develop the “Brand” amongst the hyperscale community
- Annual Industry Conference:“Own” the coordination and development of this program.
- Networking and Key Relationship Building:Develop relationships among Hyperscalers, developers, brokers, etc.
- Underwriting Support:Help Acquisition teams with market data / intelligence.
- At least five years experience in commercial real estate, private equity or investment banking, REIT’s or Real Estate Operations
- A Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited university
- Demonstrated analytical and quantitative skills
- Strong team player with an entrepreneurial predisposition and strong interpersonal skills as required to interact with personnel across senior levels of the firm
- Self-starter with strong project management and follow-through skills
- Capacity to discretely handle highly confidential and sensitive information
- Comfort with organizing and interpreting large amounts of data
- Familiarity with financial statements
- Superior presentation, public speaking and writing skills
- Ability to develop relationships both within the firm as well as with external parties.
- Strong organizational skills