Our client, a B2C technology company, is looking to add a Senior Director of Pricing to their growing team. As the Sr. Director Finance, Pricing and eCommerce, he/she will be responsible for the operational, risk and strategic management of pricing and e-commerce functions and relationships. He/she will be responsible for enabling their executive team to make key strategic pricing decisions by creating data-based and insightful recommendations which clearly highlight the near-term and longer-term strategic goals.
· Responsible for overall pricing strategy and managing current financial and risk performance of new and testing pricing and product policies
· Drive business and actionable insights from existing the Ecommerce funnel performance and pricing policies and collaborate on a pricing and funnel test recommendations by creating clear, concise, and persuasive objectives
· Evaluates data gathered from multiple sources, reconcile differences, and ensures consistent approaches, data interpretation, and results measurements are employed
· Responsible for effective communication to all business partners and users to ensure that critical strategic decisions are vetted and well thought out prior to implementation
· Design the necessary reporting and tools required to effectively review and make changes to the e-commerce operation
· Analyze test outcomes, define significance baseline, report results in a consistent format that can be comprehensible to a varied set of audiences
· Finance, Marketing or related degree required. MBA preferred.
· 7+ years of experience in a pricing or related Finance/Marketing role
· Comfortable working with large amounts of data and understanding of statistics as it relates to testing to ensure value realization of outcomes
· Proven ability to work in a fast-paced environment, and to meet changing deadlines and priorities
· Familiarity or previous experience with on-line subscription-based business models
· Previous experience with payments processing
· International experience, including an understanding of payment types
· Outstanding attention to detail and process-minded