Seeking events and community manager for leading SF based growth equity fund.
– Build peer groups between functional leaders within the portfolio to enable collaboration and knowledge sharing via off-line and online mediums
– Collaborate across the Leadership Advisory team to develop “Expert Networks” of industry leaders and functional experts who can guide professional and leadership development training and peer learning opportunities across all major functional areas relevant to ISP portfolio company’s growth
– Compile and manage key contacts list (top prospects, portfolio CEOs, VC community contacts, etc) for email blast updates, event invites, and other campaign needs.
– Help aggregate recurring topics/trends/challenges across the portfolio // industry and highlight opportunities for the Leadership Advisory team for the development of new research products
– Preserve and extend the value of events via content creation that can be distributed across the broader portfolio and used as marketing collateral
- Develop the “end to end” event programming calendar and cadence for event strategy, incorporating various forms of content and event formats, all with a unique experience that can become trademarked
- Help design an impactful agenda of content, activities, and speakers for all events, continually ideating creative ways to inspire attendees and enhance the learning experience.
- Work across the team to develop and manage a curated guest list from the portfolio, prospects, and well-regarded industry leaders
- Own the management of all pre-event (invite editorial, guest list management etc.) and event operations (A/V, layout, coordination, budget), keeping a proactive cadence of informing key stakeholders, to ensure a smooth and enjoyable event experience.
- Partner with other portfolio companies and VCs on events at specific conferences or forums that elevate the brand by association
- Work with other teams to identify and execute thoughtful opportunities for event or network collaboration
- Minimum 3-10 years of experience orchestrating and executing successful events attended by C-level executives in technology
- Excellent project management skills with strong attention to detail
- Excellent communications skills (written, oral, powerpoint) and strong executive presence
- Consummate team player
- Experience with community organization
- Experience with strategic content ideation and planning a plus