The Analyst will provide support to the PM Team’s efforts in managing and servicing existing private equity and debt investments. This position will provide support in the process of assisting investment professionals with the management, performance analysis, valuation, reporting and investor relations related to ongoing portfolio investments.
The Analyst will perform company and industry analysis, build and maintain detailed financial models, provide investment valuation and prepare internal and external presentations for the senior level. In addition, the Analyst will participate in due diligence, data room preparation and management, document drafting and review and transactional and operational support.
- 1 to 3 years of financial experience required. Ideal background would be in capital markets/investment banking, credit or commercial banking, restructuring/turn-around, sell-side research, or consulting experience at a top-tier firm.
- Exceptional Excel/modeling/forecasting skills are essential, as is advance knowledge of Word, PowerPoint and Outlook. Must have strong understanding of accounting, valuation, and financial statements. Prior experience with legalese/legal documentation and Capital IQ preferred.
- Must be a VERY organized, detail-oriented team player and be able to work in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment.
- Self-motivation and strong work ethic are vital. Must maintain robust multitasking abilities, service-oriented personality, be stress resistant, and possess an intellectual curiosity with an investigative mind.
- Strong writing skills are preferred. Fluency in English is a must.
- Strong academic background with demonstrated record of achievement. Preference for undergraduate degree in Economics, Accounting, Business or Finance. CPA or CFA charterholder or candidate is a plus.